This is an update for VALD Hub that introduces new features, enhances existing functionality and resolves minor issues.
New and enhanced features
- Profile Overview ForceDecks tiles now support the average calculation type, enabling users to customize the information they want to see. This feature will provide more flexibility in analyzing and interpreting ForceDecks data.
- VALD Systems and Results Table's systems drop-down now persists selection when navigating profiles, allowing users to quickly access relevant information without losing context. This improvement is designed to streamline the workflow and save time.
- VALD Systems and Results Table column headings are now displayed in the correct case to ensure correct units of measure are displayed, such as m/s instead of M/S. This change will improve the interpretation of the displayed data.
- Profile Overview Exercise Program tiles now appear as soon as the program is assigned to a profile, providing clarity about the active exercise program for the associated profile.
- The printing action is now standardized across all profile screens, providing consistency and improving workflow for users.
- Program Builder has added a new Position filter option of "Side Lying". This feature gives users more flexibility and customization when filtering exercises to meet their specific needs.
- Program Builder issue resolved where profiles could not be filtered by groups when assigning exercise programs.
- Program Builder issue resolved to support drag-and-drop functionality for touchscreen laptops.
- Safari button font wrapping issue resolved to ensure the appropriate format of buttons in VALD Hub & TeleHab.
- Google Translator issue resolved which resulted in white pages appearing instead of VALD content in certain scenarios.
- Profile Overview issue resolved where in certain scenarios asymmetry charts did not have a properly formatted x-axis legend.
- Profile Overview issue resolved where ForceFrame Dyno tests were showing Nil data on the Profile Overview screen.
- Profile screen issue resolved where the option to Assign Exercise Programs was not displayed in the Actions menu when a Profile did not have an email defined.
Please sign in to leave a comment.