This is an update for VALD Hub that introduces new features, enhances existing functionality and resolves minor issues.
New and enhanced features
- Education feature release
- Currently available to early adopters only
- Browse education library and preview topic content
- Assign education topics to profiles to view in their TeleHab app
- Monitor read status of education topics assigned
- Instructional text in Program Builder has been updated.
- Improved workflow in Program Builder.
- Improved exercise card design in Program Builder.
- Improved design for left-hand menu in Program Builder.
- Removed green dot from program name in Program Builder.
- Removed patient app update reminder in the Assign pop-up in Program Builder.
- Doughnut Tile on Home Page now has "Within Threshold".
- Updated Default Permissions when creating a user.
- Tiles on the overview page are enhanced with a cleaner design and better engine behind them.
- Tiles on the overview page are responsive to different devices used.
- Any long test names & metrics for the tiles on the overview page now have a hover-over option to see the text.
- Tiles now have consistent font and styling on the overview page.
- SmartSpeed & SmartJump Trend Badge shows N/A if there is invalid data on Overview Page.
- Creation of the DSI chart now has error validation.
- The Dyno Font Size and Alignment in Results Export and Results Table Pages has been fixed.
- DSI tile can be added to the testing page again.
- Most Recent tile displays both left and right values for a given test.
- Fixed issue where DSI Page wasn't loading unless a refresh occurred.
- Dashboard Charting for the IMTP tile now shows a bilateral total instead of left & right values.
- Fixed issue wherein moving between "Specific Access" and "All Access" access option on the Create User page would not change back to the intended default permissions.
- Unable to edit an existing assigned program
- Fixed date format consistency between patient apps
Article is closed for comments.