This is an update for TeleHab Patient iOS that enhances existing functionality and notifies relevant users of an update requirement.
New and enhanced features
- Surveys workflow has been streamlined - pop-ups removed and screens conditionally skipped.
Update requirement notification
Currently we support iOS devices running a minimum of iOS 12. We will soon be lifting that minimum to iOS 13.
For users running iOS 12 or below only:
You will receive an in-app notification to inform you of this change and ask you to update your device to iOS 13 or later.
- If you choose not to upgrade:
- You will no longer be able to download the TeleHab App or receive updates for it.
- Your version of the TeleHab App may become incompatible with future versions of our backend or APIs, potentially rendering it unusable.
- If you choose to upgrade:
- Upgrading to iOS 13 or later with ensure your TeleHab App remains current and stable.
- You will be able to download TeleHab from the App Store and have access all published updates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.