This ForceDecks update is for iOS devices and introduces improvements to the results display.
New and enhanced features
- A Summary view has been added to the results page which shows the average metric value across multiple reps and the asymmetry across a test for unilateral tests.
- When performing balance tests or in auto-jump mode, reps are now grouped into test types to make the results easier to navigate.
- The rep-by-rep bar chart is now available for all metrics shown when viewing individual rep results.
- Balance parameters are now shown in the test selector to better label the different tests that have been performed.
- The clickable area around the test length selector for balance tests has been increased to allow greater ease of use.
- A bug has been fixed where no results would show for reps where a single metric could not be calculated.
- An issue has been corrected that made the rep selector occasionally malfunction when centre of pressure data was being recorded.