This is an update for VALD Hub and TeleHab that introduces new features, enhances existing functionality and resolves minor issues.
New and enhanced features
Improved performance on ForceDecks result export.
Improved error handling when assigning templates in Program Templates.
Improved display when printing the Profile Overview page.
The Leaderboard is now available in the left hand navigation menu when the Group Management Mode is selected.
A select circle is always visible on exercise cards within the Program Builder.
- Resolved grammatical issues when assigning certain PROMs.
- Bars were overlapping in some parts of the exercise charts.
- Specific fields in the Program Builder not scrolling to the error message upon invalid input.
- Leaderboards not displaying all the options when editing, and users had to fill them in one by one.
- When assigning a PROM, it would display an error even though it succeeded.
- Videos were being removed when skipping exercises and not uploading to VALD Hub.
- The DSI Chart legend toggle would stop working after the first use.
- ForceDecks result export setting modal was not visible.
- Upon resetting the password, users were taken back to the VALD website when it should have been the login screen.
- Stopped the issue where users could set a start date after the end date in Program Templates.
- When resizing the Superset Page, exercise videos would show twice.
- An updated print icon within the Program Builder page.
- Copying program notes for Supersets would not reflect the superset format.
Please sign in to leave a comment.