This is an update for VALD Hub and TeleHab that introduces new features, enhances existing functionality and resolves minor issues.
New and enhanced features
Improved performance and search results when using the search function of Program Builder.
Added a new equipment filter option for "Wunda Chair" under the equipment filter list in Program Builder.
Updated logic of the exercise program tile on the profile overview screen, so it no longer disappears when no activity is logged in the last 14 days (even though the program is ongoing).
Added logic into the profile overview screen where tiles will move based on conditional behaviour.
- Performance & Security Improvements to VALD HUB and TeleHab
- Improved error validation when assigning a PROM
- PROMs tile on the profile overview screen shows an empty state when no data is supplied.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where a completed PROMs survey did not show the date.· Implemented better sorting logic for PROMs survey history.
- Fixed an issue where Eccentric Deceleration Impulse / BM in the results table could not be selected as a metric.
- Fixed inconsistent icons used for PROMs.
- ForceDecks unilateral test results now show left & right instead of combining when viewing historical charts.
- Fixed format issue when editing NPS for PROMS for Android device