To access VALD PROMs, you will first need to create a VALD Hub account.
So, if you are a Practitioner, you will create a Practitioner account on VALD Hub. If you are a Patient, you will create a client account on TeleHab.
Once you have created your VALD Hub account profile, you use those login details to access VALD Hub through your web browser.
Creating a TeleHab client account
- Download the TeleHab app from the App Store or Google Play – Android, iOS and Other Devices are available.
- As a patient user, an email will be sent to the email address provided to your practitioner to create your TeleHab profile.
- Be sure to check your junk mail and other promotional folders if the email is not delivered to your primary email inbox.
- Click the 'Complete Your Profile' button to open the 'Welcome to TeleHab' page.
- Enter your given name, family name and set your password.
- Click 'Save Profile' to proceed to the TeleHab login page.
Clients and patients will use this app to complete their assigned exercises and PROMs.