This DynaMo App release update for iOS and Android devices introduces new features, enhances existing functionality and resolves minor issues.
New and enhanced features
- Not sure what test to perform? If you are a new user, the 10 most common DynaMo tests will display on the home screen. These common tests are replaced after each new test you perform so you can quickly access your frequent tests.
- You can now zero your DynaMo device through the mobile app by pressing the ‘Zero’ Button on the testing screen.
Changes to existing features
- Improved the create new test workflow to reduce the time taken to set up a new tests, including a toggle option for strength or range of motion test types
- Improved the display of test information on test tiles
Minor Bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes related to button responsiveness on multiple pages
Article is closed for comments.