- Prior to a session – using SmartSpeed Online
- During a session – using SmartSpeed app
To associate athletes with a wrist band ID, prior to a session:
- Connect the PC RFID reader to your computer
- Log in to SmartSpeed Online
- Go to an existing team or create a new team
- Click Edit RFID on the table row for the selected athlete
- Scan the athlete's RFID band
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each athlete
- Once complete, click Save and Close
To associate athletes with their wrist band ID, during a session:
- Connect the SmartScan RFID reader to the start timing gate
- Log in to SmartSpeed app
- Configure your drill - Select RFID Mode
- Start the session
- Scan the athlete's RFID wrist band
- Update ID number displayed in-app to the athlete's name
- Athlete completes drill
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 for each athlete
Note: The SmartSpeed Combine feature can be enabled to assist with athlete registration at the session.
Connecting SmartScan (RFID)
Connect the SmartScan RFID reader to the start timing unit using the PS2 connector.
Alternatively, if you have a SmartHub, the RFID reader can be connected to the SmartHub using the PS2 connector.